What is Pediatric Speech Therapy ?
Paediatric speech and language pathologists provide assessment and intervention services which focus on the child’s specific goal. We aim to help children speak,understand the language and communicate effectively to their fullest potential.
Who is Speech Therapy for?
- Children who have any delay in speaking.
- Children with sensory-motor delays.
- Children with autism,ASD, SCD .
- Children who have a history of feeding, swallowing difficulties.
- Children who have any neurological conditions, developmental delays .
What does Speech Therapy focus on?
Paediatric speech therapy focuses on improving a child’s communication skill by addressing the following
- Expressive and Receptive Language .
- Phonological Awareness
- Literacy and vocabulary
- Auditory and Language processing
- Apraxia of speech
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
- Sign language.
- Feeding and Oral motor skills.